Sorry. I think I was drunk when sending that message! Lol!

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Monday, May 09, 2011 5:43 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] baus in arec the claric.

Hi Darren.

Stay at the bottom end of the room near the door (if you approach to close
to the boss at the wrong time he will hit you), then go left and right to
avoid the bombs he chucks, eg, if you here a bomb on the left go right etc.

Once he's chucked enough bombs, you'll here him powering up, at which point
run forward until you here scout say "get him airik" and then use the slam
attack, space then hit controll times to damage the boss.

A few hits of this (four i think),  will do for the boss.

Btw, the word is boss, b o s s, as in person in in charge of a lot of
workers, not baus, ---- I'm not sure what baus means, sounds a bit viking
;D.

Beware the grue!