Hi Ron,

Thanks for that. I wasn't sure on all the specifics myself. For some
reason after becoming a teenager and older I lost interest in the
space missions, but had been a huge fan as a child. I guess once I
realised real life space missions weren't as interesting as Star Wars
and Star Trek it wasn't as interesting any more. Grin.