Yes, I got this one wrong too for the same reason.

While Voldemort was generally credited with having killed Sedric, ---- for instance in dumbledor's speech at the end of the book, it was as Charles said, very much Peter who actually did the deeed on Voldemort's command.

Beware the grue!

To: <Undisclosed-Recipient: ;@smtp109.sbc.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 08, 2011 7:07 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] A wrong answer

In the updated Harry Potter 2 trivia file of Jim Kitchen's trivia game, I have so far scored 78 out of 80, but have found an error. Here's the question:

q>Who murdered Cedric Diggory.
1>Peter Pettigrew.
2>Severus Snape.
3>Lucius Malfoy.
4>Barty Crouch Junior.
5>Lord Voldemort.
6>Goyl.
7>Crabb.
8>The Lestranges.
9>None of these.

I chose A, because, wasn't it Peter, who obeyed the command from Lord Voldemort, to "Kill the spare!"? The command was heard in a cold high pitched voice, which would have been Voldemort's. Peter was carrying the weak Voldemort in a blanket when Harry and Cedric arrived in the graveyard.

The trivia file shows the answer as

a>5

---
Laughter is the best medicine, so look around, find a dose and take it to heart.