Hi Phil,

I think that someone had once converted the dos Lunar Lander game to an
accessible version.  Not positive about that though.  I am not sure exactly
right now how I would plan to make it accessible myself as I remember playing
it some when I had a tiny bit of sight left.  I do have the lander.bas file etc
if you would like it.

BFN

    Jim

A red nose can be the result of sunshine or moonshine.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA