that would be interesting.

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, May 09, 2011 9:40 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Star Wars Game Thoughts/Ideas

Honestly, I'd like to see this grow. Start simple, maybe a beat em up with cutsceens to explain a basic plotline and see how far you cfan go with that. Then, once you've done everything possible with that beat em up, move to a different genre. As an avid star wars fan I like all your ideas... and although it would be hard to find sound effects to fit, I would really, really like to see a game based in the NJO timeline.