Hi Lori,

Unfortunately, not. When you give them an order all they will say is
"ok" and do it. As I recall in Warcraft, the game SoundRTS is loosely
based on, I think the units will say sometimes say "yes my lord" and
things like that. You'd have to mod SoundRTS with new peasant
responces for them to say anything else other than "ok."