Hi guys. This afternoon I spent some more time changing some of the GG
sounds.

Changes.
1.  The outlaws will now draw and holster there guns.
2. bosses have a new gun sound, or should I say sounds as it depends on each
boss as they each have there own sounds.
3. When you shoot someone you can now here them fall to the ground. s p o i
l e r s p a c e spoiler spoiler spoiler! When you do not shoot skeeter in
time he twirls his gun and puts it back in the holster!

Hope you all like the new changes...  Just unzip the files and place them in
the sounds directory make sure you say yes to all to overwrite the old
files.

Let me know what you think.

Here's the link.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/huwlff