Hi Lori,

I can tell by the nature of your post that you aren't familiar with
torrents, but they aren't as bad as you make them out to be. What you
do is download a *.torrent file and open it in a torrent client. For
instance, on Linux I use a program called Bitstormlite and it
downloads the program, book, etc to my computer. In all the years I've
used torrents I haven't had anything major happen to my computer. One
time I did get a bad torrent with a virus in it, but Avast killed it
before it did any harm. Now, that I'm using Linux most of the time
Windows viruses etc are even less of a worry.

However, if you have Jaws 8, Jaws 9, or Openbook 8, etc you can get
the Sapi 5 voices as they shipped that way before Nuance decided to
get greedy and screw their customers.

Cheers!