Hi Aprone,
Perhaps this is me being overoptomistic, but I tried to restore my saved game
from Mission 3 of the earlier beta of Lunimals with the latest one.  I had
gotten to the point where I should be breeding birds and rabbits, but somehow
managed to lose all my power.  The solar panels didn't seem to be charging
properly, and so I was in a catch 22 situation.
Is this an artifact of the old save?
Best,
Zack.