Hi, this is a bit of a stretch in the off list category. You might look at the podcast that is available from www.steve-audio.net and see what you can see. You don't need to install anything special in Miranda to get Facebook chat working.

Hope this helps.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Twitter: http://twitter.com/rau47