Hi Dark,

Lol! That's a great idea except you forgot the part about selecting a
Packman character. You should be able to select Mr. Packman, Ms.
Packman, or Packman Jr. :D

Anyway, I know there are still some games you can pick up and play
like the new Final Fight, but my point was that the MMO/RPG style of
games are increasingly becoming more popular. Take DC Universe as an
example. It is a massively huge game with several cities like
Metropolis, Gotham, and so on with several adventures, and of course
online pvp play. It just seems to me that games are becoming more
player vs player interactive, and heading to a total virtual reality
state where you can pick a character weather it is Star Wars, DC
Comics, or whatever and roll play him/her on the internet with other
like-minded players. The MMO/RPG genre/style of game is changing the
way we think of video games in general and are light years beyond the
games like Packman which started the video game craze 30 years ago. As
a game developer myself I often want to push myself to try and compete
or at least see if I can create something similar. I see it as a
challenge of my skills and talents as a programmer.

Cheers!