Hi gang. Just to let you all know, I'm still around as server admin where the list is hosted at. However I can't guarantee that I'll remain subscribed on this list. With the events of my life in the past 2 years, a full time job, family, and various other personal things, I just don't have the time to dedicate to the gaming community as once I did. So for this reason I didn't think it fair that I continue to co-moderate this wonderful list when I'm not doing much in the way of gaming.

However if anyone wants to communicate with me off list about anything, feel free to do so.

happy gaming.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Twitter: http://twitter.com/rau47