Hello all fellow game players,
The multi-platform translator is pretty much complete! This means BrailleSoft
can continue creating software for 3 platforms now, and can add more in the
future very easily and all programs we write will run on them upon simply
re-compilation! The platforms we can support now are PAC Mate Omni,
BraillePlus, and Android! We will see software in the next coming months, as
well as updated PAC Mate software that will obviously be new to BraillePlus and
Android. If you run Microsoft Windows, you aren't left out at all, just make
sure you have .NET 3.5 installed! I will soon test with Mono, and if anyone
else can test and let me know results then targetting other platforms won't be
a problem. Well, the next email you see will be about a new released game. If
it is text-based, I may consider writing a Braille Lite version as well. HTH.