From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Shane Lowe
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2011 3:59 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] damage extreme

please, don't give out pribate testing games unless aloud. I know this game
sounds interesting, but you must wait. If your really interested in our
future titles, I can invight you to our private testers folder.
Please, don't get affended if I don't invight you because of croud reasons.

thanks,
Shane