From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jeremy Kaldobsky
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2011 3:14 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Luminals, version 1.6b

Thanks a million guys!  I had no idea that the demo was on a, per boot,
basis.  I agree that it would be easy for people to just, Not, use JAWS, but
if I can, I'm trying to accommodate everyone.  In the long run it is good
for me to figure this out, because all my future games will support
everything, and I can go back and add the support to past projects, like
DarkGrue.

I didn't get the custom game feature ready for this release, so I apologize
to anyone who was specifically waiting for it.  I had it pretty close, but
I've decided to wait on including it because I have a handful of other
things I'd like to add to it.  I'm guessing the 7 existing missions are
enough to keep people busy for a little while at least.  As always, please
share any suggestions with me.