Chris, I absolutely Loved this explanation!  Very well thought out, and very
well written.  I'm especially happy that you took the time to explain, why, the
populations should be kept at your suggested levels during the process.

I am so incredibly happy to know someone is seeing, and appreciating, the
complexity I tried to code into this little sim.  You rock!