Thanks Dark.
saygilar sevgiler.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, May 14, 2011 2:17 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] looking for world of legends

http://www.sendspace.com/file/sy5qlh

I actually thought someone was hosting it, but obviously it's not being done currently.

anyway here it is.

The game is freeware, pluss I've communicated with the author myself and he's just pleased people are stil playing this game which he wrote for fun.

Enjoy.

The writing is rather slapdash, and the game becomes far too easy once your halfway through but the quests, locations and fun stuff like minigames are deffinately worth it.

Beware the grue!