Hey Jeremy, I have another suggestion.  Can you make the game so that it can
play more than one music file--perhaps the person could name his music files
after the four-digit number of each section as the text file is?  That way, you
can have a theme song for the first page, the sound of a robot tearing things
up for another and so on.
Just a thought.  I'm liking this Darkgrue project a lot.
Ken Downey
The Addictor
www.TheAddictor.com