Hey Jeremy, I just looked at all your games.  Rock on!
Ken Downey
The Addictor
www.TheAddictor.com

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2011 4:41 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Lunimals v1.9b

Version 1.9b is released. I'm still not done with custom games, I know, I know, why is it taking me so long?! Well, the custom game code was done just enough to include 1 sample map, even though this does not truly reflect what I want to do with the custom games. For now, it'll do.

I've added artwork for any sighted Lunimals players. They aren't award winning graphics, lol, but they are enough that young kids should be able to tell what's going on even if they can't read. The Control button stops the message that is currently being spoken, I've fixed several bugs, and I put something in the information section about my website. The read me file has been updated a bit too. I think that's it, boy it feels like I've done so much more than that short sentence of changes! I guess that's how it goes though.

Ever since Daytona was released, I've had different people telling me I should set up a web page, and that the web page should have a donation button. Even though my games are free, apparently some people want to be able to donate and help support my work. I can't stress this enough, do not feel obligated to donate anything to me people. Of course, donations would rock, and I would appreciate it, but I make my software free because I am just looking to contribute to the community in my own way. With that said, I have finally set up a web page to house my audio games, and there is a donation button at the bottom for anyone who wants to use it.
www.kaldobsky.com/audiogames

I also wanted to say that I've deleted all of the old emails where people asked me to set up a donation button, so even if you actually told me you were going to donate, you can change your mind and I won't even know that you did. Haha.