All right yall, here is a real simple community project that needs no
programming skills whatsoever--just a good imagination.  Here is what I have of
"The Adventures of Superman," a gamebook I'm making with Darkgrue.  I don't
want to hear any complaints if the story isn't accurate in this or that
way--just fix it instead.  You're also welcome to add music and sound effects
to any section you like.  Have fun, and here's the link.
 http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13071564/superman.zip
If this gets popular, we'll have to coordinate.  I'm also willing to put it in
its own dropbox folder so that people can change it on the fly, and those
changes will take place in all the other peoples' dropbox folders
simultaneously.
Ken Downey
The Addictor
www.TheAddictor.com