OK, I'm uploading the games yet again.  This time, it's not because of bugs
though, but rather because of a neat little trick I just learned--that is, how
to install icons on the desktop with Inno Installer.  Now, when you install my
games icons will always be placed on the desktop for easier access.  Enjoy, and
sorry for the mountain of inconveniences!
Ken Downey
The Addictor
www.TheAddictor.com