In the interest of community excitement, I have decided to hold a contest.
Here's how it will work.
All of you who play the demo of Phrase madness can make your own comments.
Make as many as you like, then zip them all up.  Do this by going into the
sound folder under Phrase Madness under program files.  Sort by date modified,
and you'll see your comments at the bottom of the list.  They will look
something like b5e23.wav. Zip them up and send the file to k...@theaddictor.com.
  Have the zip file named after yourself--for example, Ken Downey.zip, so I
know who made the comments.  I'll give you 60 days to do your best.  At the end
of that time I will evaluate the comments files.  Whoever has the funniest or
most apt comments will win a working serial number for the game.
Remember that the formula for knowing how many possible phrases exists is
simple--just square the available number of phrases.  In the case of the demo
version, there are 50 phrases, making 2500 possible combos.  Even if you
already hear a comment from me when you find a combo I commented on, feel free
to come up with something better.

Oh, and by the way, I have placed an eastern egg in the game.  I'm curious to
know how long it takes you to find it...
Good luck!