I recently downloaded the Dan Z games from USA Interactive. I installed them on my windows 7 64 bit PC. then I copied the patches to the folders where the games were installed and then ran the patches as administrator.

Now when registering the program it tells me how many days until the program expires or one has expired. Is there anything else I can do to get these games from being trial versions?

Dean