From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Shiny protector
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2011 12:45 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Harry Potter Trivia 2

I never liked the end of the seventh book. I reckon Harry should have taken
that wand before and when he killed Voldemort, bury it. I wouldn't want a
weapon like that for the rest of my life, but Harry and Voldemort should
have had a real battle. I mean, who defeats a dark wizard with an
expelliarmus charm? Kind of childish in my opinion.