Hi all,
I'm looking to do some enterviews of some game develipers. Many of my friends
in the blind and sited comunity alike have been interested in learning about
your behind the seens stuff. Don't get me wrong, I'm also vary much interested.
If your interested, please contact me off-list.
You can send me an email at
shanel...@insightbb.com
Also, this will be put up on my site under podcasts and enterviews. Note that
the site is currently down though.

Thanks to all,
Shane