To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 22, 2011 7:33 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Phraze madness error

First of all I'd like to say that this game is really great, the way it prompts you about things makes it feel like a gameshow... something I really like. Anyway I tried recording a comment, and after I pressed comma the second time...
Basic4ppc
An error occurred on sub __main_checkanswers.
Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Program Files\Phrase madness\sound\user\47b3e.wav'. -----------------No idea what's wrong, I['m running XP if it makes any difference.
Peter Mahach
|piterm...@gmail.com
msn: pitermac...@hotmail.com