Hi Dakotah,

Well, I for one am thinking of something like that myself. If you
remember about a week or so back I asked what kind of Star Wars games
someone would like. One of the ideas I threw out there was a Star Wars
RPG game which would fall into the sci-fi RPG style you are thinking
of.

For instance, I've been reading the Old Republic Star Wars books of
late and would like to see an RPG set in that time period of the Star
Wars universe. I can see some interesting storylines in my head. For
instance, a Jedi Knight is dispatched to destroy a secret Sith weapon.
Along the way he/she is joined by a Republic Comando, rescues a
Smuggler, etc and together the party invades the Sith stronghold and
destroys it. That would be awesome.

Of course, a text-based RPG would be good as well. However, I'm torn
over this issue as lots of people love Entombed and something more
live action is probably what people want. So if you are interested in
my ideas drop me a few suggestions and I'll consider them.

Cheers!