To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2011 6:55 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] What is the differance between these games?

Hey, I was wondering what the differance between Mississippi and a game like the Trek 2000, or Final conflict? I n Mississippi I know you can put businesses in different places but do you controll those businesses? Or is this game like those strategies games where you controll more then one character?