To: "'Gamers Discussion list'" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2011 3:36 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Lunimals mission 3?

hey guys
I just started playing the lunimals game a couple days ago. I'm not normally into strategy games but this one looked kinda cool so I thought I'd give it a try and I really like it. but I can't get past the first quest of mission 3. I think what is happening is that the mice are overpopulating and causing
the rabbits to die out. I don't know how to prevent this, though, because
the dome starts out with 0 power so I can't sell or kill the mice off. and
by the time I wait until I do have sufficient power most of the rabbits I
have are dead.  Can someone give me some tips?  I kinda suck at strategy
games so I'm probably missing something obvious but I don't know...
Thanks
-Cary