From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of The Addictor
Sent: 26 May 2011 04:34
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Materiamagica and Alteraeon questions

I went on PCSGames website and, seeing the link for Materiamagica, I decided
to try it.  I have the mush-z client, so I pointed it to the site and it
connected fine, but I had to use the mouse to read the output window,
something that's done automatically when I play Alteraeon.  I'm using NVDA,
and I need to know what to do to configure Magica to read automatically.
Also, how do I turn the volume of sounds down in Alteraeon?  It's great
stuff, those sounds, but they override the sapi voice.  Thanks.

Ken Downey
The Addictor
www.TheAddictor.com