HI Shaun,

Well, regardless if you read the End User License Agreement or not
once you check the I Agree checkbox and click Next you are legally
bound by that license. If you are found violating the license you can
be legally sued for breech of license if you get caught breaking the
license terms. That's why it is a good idea to at least read the
license once to get an idea of what is in it.

As far as the readability of the license agreements they really are
not that bad. I know I took great care when writing my license to make
the terms clear and as understandable as possible while frazing it in
legal terms. I think it is the legal lingo that throws most people,
but they have to be written that way to stand up in a court of law.
There is an official/legal way they have to be frazed just like
contracts etc are written up. that is in lawyer speak.

Smile.