To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 29, 2011 3:49 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Missing wepon

Hi everyone, I have the latest version of q-9, but when I went to play tonight I can't seem to find my lazer gun, it's not showing up on the number row or on my alt key. I'm not sure where it's gone, maybe fallen down a pit or something :) Hope someone can help, I really need it for world 4. thanks from Lori.