Monday, May 30, 2011

First, "in the blind spot":

11:00 A.M. ET

The Sports Spot

Sports Spot Room

Discussion of sports, poker, books, or whatever comes up.

2:00 P.M. ET

Password

Game Spot Room

Hosted by Gary and Velvet

4:30 P.M. ET

Name That Tune

Game Spot Room

Hosted by Ozzy

9:00 P.M. ET
Bet your booty

Game Spot Room

Hosted by Tim and GaryBear

Lastly, "out of sight" community:

Game Night

8:00 PM eastern

Hosted by O-O-S Game Hosts

Location: Game Zone

Join us in the game Zone room at 8pm eastern tonight, May 30th, for a night of
fun! What will we be playing? You will have to come and find out. We can tell
you this, if you like the games played on Out of Sight you will love Game Night.

Jeopardy

9:30 PM eastern

Hosted by Brenda

Location: Game Zone

The answer is, the game played on out of sight mondays at 9:30 eastern. The
question? What is Jeopardy? Come and join us and don't forget to submit your
final answer in the form of a question!

Have a great day!

---
Laughter is the best medicine, so look around, find a dose and take it to heart.