HI Michael,
Ok...I'm not sure why you'd want to use a text adventure language like Inform to write a dice or card game.

Best Regards,
Hayden

From: "michael barnes" <c...@samobile.net>
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2011 9:03 PM
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: [Audyssey] question on inform 7

Hey, does anyone know if inform 7 will let me have a game do random things? Example when you play a dice game or a card or board game random things happen. If you play blackjack you might get a five to start with but some of the I.F. games I have play the same thing happens. I am still going to work on some games and when I finish I'll have a website for people to get the games.
Thanks.