Hi Dark,
I am no longer hosting Danger City, Self Destruct, Savage Gamut or any of the older games. I was planning to do a revamp of Danger City and the Savage Gamut. However looks like someone is already working on another boxing game, so looks like it may be just the Danger City revamp then.
Regards,
Damien.

To: <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2011 7:30 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] re self destruct and other x site hosted games

Hi.

this is really to damien, but anyone else is free to chime in too.

As I've been cleaning up the database recently and removing old entries, I've noticed that the older abandonware titles previously hosted by x site (and presumably on Damien's todo list for eventual reworking), are no longer available from there.

If Damien's not planning to rejigger those games, fair enough, but if tom, damien or someone else is hosting them I'd appreciate knowing so that I can give their pages current download links and make them available to people.

I know some people have stuck them on dropbox, however I'm always concerned at those sorts of options sinse it's not often clear how long such things will be up and available and it's most irritating to have someone say "it'll be on dropbox" only for the link to go dead a couple of weeks later.

so some confirmation from Damien regarding self destruct, danger city, last crusade and the savage gambit (I think that was all of them), would be welcome indeed.

Actually with all the talk of boxing I wouldn't mind giving savage gambit another go myself to have an idea what greymatters' improvements will be like.

Beware the grue!