From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jacob Kruger
Sent: 03 June 2011 13:03
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Simple/silly question relating to my own simplistic
version of an RPG engine

Ok, have almost finished off very first version of a sort of experiment
using the python programming language, where I'm putting together a sort of
RPG game engine - very simple at this stage, were it will let you quite
easily create your own world/environment, add bad guys to fight, etc., but
one question to finish off this version.

Basically, what would be a simple, but relatively meaningful way to say that
you'd completed/won the game?

As in should I make it something like placing a collected item in a certain
location, or should it just be that you solved some form of puzzle and
therefore made it to a specific location, or should I keep it open to
both/either-or?

Will again just say that this is at this stage a very simple thing which I
might build onto, but I primarily used it to get comfortable in what is a
new programming language to me - and the one other joke is have now found
out that python is literally/officially named after monty python...<smile>

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA