Hi.

I was wondering sinse there are altereon players on this list if anyone could
give me some help.

for literally the last two days1 I've been stuck on my last quest on the island
of cordon. It's in Qoorik's laire and is the quest to defeat the gravekeeper
(if people haven't found this one iit's in the same caves that the find the
child's uncle quest is in, but requires going down a few floors).

I've got down to the third floor, found the graveyard, killed every single
monster on the floor (or just about), but can't! get into the mausoliam!

This is really irritating me sinse it's the last quest I have to do on the
island, and I'd really rather not move on until it's finished, so if anyone can
please!¬ give me some advice I'll be very pleased.

All the best,