To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 07, 2011 2:45 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Altereon problem

Dark,

You can't pick the lock of that door, but the key is nearby on the
archmage.  You'll have to get the key from him to open it.

Dennis Towne

Alter Aeon MUD
http://www.alteraeon.com

On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 8:48 AM, dark <d...@xgam.org> wrote:
Hi.

I was wondering sinse there are altereon players on this list if anyone could give me some help.

for literally the last two days1 I've been stuck on my last quest on the island of cordon. It's in Qoorik's laire and is the quest to defeat the gravekeeper (if people haven't found this one iit's in the same caves that the find the child's uncle quest is in, but requires going down a few floors).

I've got down to the third floor, found the graveyard, killed every single monster on the floor (or just about), but can't! get into the mausoliam!

This is really irritating me sinse it's the last quest I have to do on the island, and I'd really rather not move on until it's finished, so if anyone can please!¬ give me some advice I'll be very pleased.

All the best,