Hi Jim,

Well, there is a way to get screen readers to read the text in a
Window when it changes and it is to set the screen reader to speak all
or say all when launching the game/application.  Its certainly a hack,
not perfect, but I've used that  plenty of times to use something like
Winfrotz to read the text automatically when the text in the window
changes. However, I agree that using Sapi 5 generally works better in
the long run.