Hello, All I was wondering if someone would be able to help me out with the problem I am having creating my very first game. I have inform 7 on my computer. I have listen to the manuel for about two weeks and I am still having trouble understanding what it is telling me because of the book ain't working right with my screen reader. If someone would send me a sample game that I may look at and study with that would be a big help.