That was quite some time ago though. Hopefully we'll be receiving our download links, those who preordered anyway. Then when you get to the page I imagine you'll need to enter that order number you would have gotten a few minutes or so after placing your order.
We are the Knights who saaaaay...Ni!
----- Original Message ----- From: "william lomas" <will.d.lo...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 11, 2011 1:17 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] airic the cleric

hi all according to Jyro airik the cleric should be out in a few hours he posted to the audio games forum

Hey everyone! It's only a matter of hours from here. The game is being finalized and prepared. Thanks for waiting. In the games industry, minor push backs are normal. Assassin's Creed was pushed back by a year, so be glad it was a little over a week for us. lol. That's a major budget game of course, but this we still made okay timing. To let everyone know who was asking. The Mac version has always been scheduled to release about a week after the Windows version, and the iphone version about two weeks after that. Sorry for the inconvenience of waiting longer to any iOS users, but not to worry. This game will give you a fun world to explore. Full Version 1.0 features higher quality music and sound effects, much more elaborate world design. And an all new system for finding out how close nearby objects are. Full Version 2.0 will feature actual voice acting instead of synth acting, and new areas and quests. The game is a super improvement from the demo. I hope you have fun playing!