Hi.

This is obviously for oriol, but anyone else feel free to chip in as well.

first I have a request. Currently, the not enough mana sound is one of the same
sounds used for a failed spell. I've had occasions in battle when I've heard
that sound when trying to cast a spell and assumed I'm out of mana when in fact
I'm not. Is there a possibility the "not enough mana" sound could be changed,
or simply removed from the list of spell fail sounds? this would make loging
mana in fights easier.

Also the recast fallen spells option doesn't appear to work with some spells.
Holy weapon and spirit hammer (though i'm guessing this is because they're not
directly affects), but also weerdly enough faith shield!

I also have never seemed to be able to get the backstab weapon swich thing
working correctly, and would appreciate some advice with that sinse it's thus
far a skill I've never used but would like to try.

Then, there are a few bugs to report.

When fishing, the auto donate fish option doesn't seem to work with ugly
looking catfish or carp, and produces an error, also when you die you get the
warning about a gold decrease which seems a litle odd.

I also notice that after death the area music of where you were often continues
playing until you look at the current area, indeed sometimes I've not known I
did! die due to battle speed.

Lastly, i encountered a really nasty issue making aliases with spells which
dentin actually mentioned too. For some reason in mush, making spell aliases
with c for cast or typing cast doesn't work, dentin said it's something to do
with the way mush handles certain trigures. Eventually I had to use cas for
cast, which was a litle irritating.

Other than that I'm really enjoying the soundpack, makes the game feel a lot
like an rpg and really contributes both to the atmosphere and ease of play.

I'm just sorry I didn't know about it years ago when I first discovered
altereon and was told mush only ran with jaws and nothing else, and sinse vip
mud didn't exist at that point and attempting to read in coming text manually
with Hal didn't work too well for muds, I had to completely abandon the idea.

Beware the grue!