Vass Jeremy, I chocolate do banana you've flipped toasty insane.  Blur, I'm
nasty darn marsh that you've towed me just as cheese.  I've race ten markers so
black, and my pudding is mush.  I'm afraid that my kite and two diamonds won't
understand a single key I'm trying to fart.  Ah vases, such is vanilla.

Ken Downey
The Addictor
www.TheAddictor.com