Hi.
I am writing for some assistance with luminals mission 10.
I completed the first quest of getting 100 animals,
my question really relates to the next quest.

I understand the objective of the second task in the mission, but my question is, is the second task open ended, or is there a specific goal to it? Also, the game says you can ask apron to leave the dome when your eco system is about to collapse, but it doesn't say how you do this. so, how do you ask him to leave, and are there specific objectives to reach in this second quest section.
many thanks for any help,
Alex.