This game looks massive. Is it as big as it looks? Or is it easily
completable.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: 16 June 2011 12:31
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Airik has been released

Hi Tom.

Well there is a rather irritating bug present in Airik currently that causes

the find feature not to work.

>From the evidence of me trying on both my desktop and laptop, and from
someone else on audiogames.net, it seems the bug may be xp specific.

I'm confident though it will be solved soon, annoying as it is that I can't
currently play the game.

Beware the grue!

subscription via the web, at