Hi,

Yes that should fix the problem. We think this is caused by old files being left behind from the old version of the client. Runnning as Administrator is the quickest fix, but uninstalling the client, deleting your C:\Program Files\RS Games Client directory and reinstalling will also work.

Mike
----- Original Message ----- From: "Brandon Misch" <bmisch2...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2011 8:41 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Battleship / New Client Release

also note you'll only have to do this once.

On Jun 16, 2011, at 2:49 AM, Richard Sherman wrote:

Hi,

Got the same error message you did. What I did to fix it was I went to the
desktop, right clicked on the rs games icon, and selected run as
administrator.

Give it a try and see if it helps.

HTH.
rich
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dallas O'Brien" <dallas.r.obr...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2011 12:37 AM

having a prob with the new client. after installing, i tried to run
it. this is the result.

Errors occurred
The logfile 'C:\Program Files\RS Games Client\rsg.exe.log' could not be
opened:
[Errno 13] Permission denied: 'C:\\Program Files\\RS Games
Client\\rsg.exe.log'

dallas