Just found this out recently. while in the main menu, press triangle. not sure what that is for Xbox. if there are invites you'll hear the ps3 beep that usually indicates a notification or prompt. the list of invites will show up so just hit x on it and you'll be in the room. now you guys have no excuse not to play. I can take care of sending invites, but that's also an easy process. you'll just have to send random friend invites till you find the friend you intended to play with lol. we should all get together and do a big King of the hill meetup or something. let's do this guys! when game was about to come out everyone was like man I'm so gonna play you guys online. so what's up now? game's out. so what are you waiting for? I already fought some of you in the blind/vi community, but I need more koooooooombat! haha