Is that due to unfortunately having to have undergone an operation?  (grin)

---
Laughter is the best medicine, so look around, find a dose and take it to heart. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Stephen" <whocr...@internode.on.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2011 6:11 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] USA Games News

Believe it or not I actually know someone who sounds like microsoft sam!
hahahah
At 06:30 AM 6/18/2011, you wrote:
Hi Shaun,

That's actually one of the reasons I decided to use prerecorded speech
in the first place. A lot of people don't own many Sapi voices, and
usually are stuck with Anna, Mike, Mary, or Sam, and that detracts
from the game when you have to put up with something like Sam by
default. This way you get a high quality voice as part of the game.
Maybe it isn't your favorite Sapi voice, but something like Tom is
decent, and a hundred times better than listening to Sam.