I've attempted to install Airik twice using the first two versions made available after purchasing the game. However, after installation and going to where the program is installed, I'm only seeing one program to click on with Jaws, the one to uninstall the program. The actual executable to run the game appears to not be there. No shortcut on the desktop appears to be available either. My computer is running under Windows 7. Any idea what's going on?