hi Ron,

That's because there weren't any messages for the 20th as far as I can
tell from the list archives. There were posts on the 18th and 19th,
but for the 20th there wasn't anything. The next time the list shows a
message was today, the  21st, when Damien replies to Jack's question
about new installers for the former XL Studio games.